The 1031 CORP. Advantage
SUPERIOR SECURITY OF FUNDS
- Segregated FDIC insured account for each exchange including your name and TIN.
- Ability to log on to the financial institution's website and view your account balance on-line any time.
- Account statements directly from financial institution.
- In addition to your written authorization, two internal authorizations are required to move your funds.
- Funds protected through a Qualified Escrow Agreement (QEA) or Qualified Trust when requested.
- Multi-million dollar fidelity bond and professional liability coverage.
- 100% FDIC insurance available on non-interest bearing accounts thru the end of the year.
SUPERIOR EXCHANGE KNOWLEDGE
- Our Exchange Team includes an attorney, CPA, paralegals and most also hold the prestigious Certified Exchange Specialist® (CES®) designation.
- Our professional team possesses over 35 years of combined exchange industry experience and has facilitated thousands of exchanges.
- Comprehensive expertise enables us to handle real property exchanges of all sizes and complexity.
- Continuing education on 1031 exchanges and related industries keeps our team current on 1031 exchange and related state and federal tax law changes.
SUPERIOR EXCHANGE EXPERIENCE
- Our team keeps the exchange process simple for all parties.
- For your convenience, one Exchange Officer will work with you throughout the exchange process although our entire team will be familiar with your transaction and available to answer your questions.
- Documents prepared by Certified Exchange Specialists® that know local real estate and title practices.
- User friendly exchange documentation and correspondences.
- Step-by-step instructions throughout the exchange process.
- Ability to contact your Exchange Officer any time, including after traditional business hours.
- Availability to attend your closing when requested.
- Complete post-exchange packet containing copies of all pertinent exchange documents as well as a helpful year end tax reporting booklet to assist your tax advisor prepare your IRS Form 8824.
- Documents can be prepared with little notice. Exchanges can be initiated in as little as twenty minutes.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Complimentary consultations.
- Monthly receipt of Exchanging Times® e-newsletter to bring you timely, valuable information.
- Investor seminars and webcasts.
- In-house or webcast training workshops for professionals.
- Continuing education courses for attorneys, accountants, REALTORS® and title agents.
- An ever expanding wealth of information and helpful tips available on our website.